Friday 23 December 2011

Advent wish list #23

Bobble water bottles.
I don't know if you have heard of them or not, but these bottles seem to be big around the world. They are made from recycled plastic bottles, designed to stop the waste of plastic water bottles, and filter your water to make it all clean and like shop bought water. Pretty awesome. They are Bobble water bottles.

I'm not the kind of person that drinks lots of water, despite knowing that we need a good amount of water a day to stay all fit and healthy and stuff. I do, however, find that if I have a bottle of water in my bag with me, or just nearby, I tend to drink a lot more water...so having a water bottle is actually good for me. I did have a plastic bottle back in Geneva I quite liked, and enjoyed using, but I don't have it with me. Plus I totally love the idea of these bottles, so yeah, if you REALLY wanted to get me something, and thought "Hey, a water bottles a cool idea" then I would love to receive this from you. But don't worry, because I'll happily buy it for myself anyways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment