Saturday 17 December 2011

Art washes the soul

I shower when I'm sad to hide the tears. - by me!
Don't worry, I'm not sad. I've dedicated this weekend to doing arty things: drawing, preparing some quotes to inspire, making sure all is in order with my blog, and dreaming. I also plan to get some other little bits and bobs done, but I really wanted to take some time out to do some of the things I love and that make me feel at peace. I'd thought up this drawing when I was crying in the shower on Thursday, and wanted to draw it whilst I remembered. It's one of the few drawings I've thought up that has actually turned out as I imagined it. Score! I'm very happy with it. I feel emotion from it, and I like that. :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Off to read lots of inspiring quotes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment