Monday 5 December 2011

My good friend the To Do list

Flowers outside the house.
So I've been feeling a bit not at home. I think it's mainly to do with it being summer, it not feeling like Christmas and me not really having any space to call my own. So, what is a girl to do? Make a To Do list. I love my To Do lists, they make me feel like I'm doing something, and like I have direction in my day.

What I've done:
-made morning tea
-done a crossword (added bonus I also did a Sudoku)
-printed out some CVs
-Looked around the Plaza for jobs I may like (didn't see any, may have to settle with a job rather than one I'll enjoy...we'll see)
-emptied and loaded dishwasher
-visited bank
-been for a walk
-blogged

Still to do:
-swim
-shower
-tidy bedroom
-take some photos (I'm doing pretty bad at taking photos, not yet comfortable being a photo nut in front of James' family yet)
-make a list of Christmassy to do's, so that it starts to feel Christmassy. :)

Sounds good to me. :) Feeling much better today. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment