Wednesday 7 December 2011

Outfit love

I currently have an outfit stuck in my head that I absolutely love, and want to share, because I do love it so. It's quite summery, as it's quite summery here in Australia (despite the fact that I've been able to wear trousers the last couple of days and have even needed a jacket on the odd occasion, it is sunny).
Beaded Bib Tank from Anthropology. 
Pink trousers from Sass & Bide.
Silver sequinned Cordones from Toms.

I'm really starting to love colour, especially a certain shade of pink, the shade of the trousers to be precise. I'm becoming obsessed with pink, pink and teal...mmmm, beautiful colours! Anyways, the outfit. :)

I'm also totally obsessed with the shoes, been dreaming up outfits for them for the last week. I'm getting dangerously close to actually buying them...wouldn't they be perfect to wear on Christmas day?

No comments:

Post a Comment