Thursday 15 December 2011

Today

I found the above picture on Pinterest, man I love that site. You can check out my boards here. I have a whole board for inspiring whatnots, they are great, uplifting and all about living a happy life...I'm just not very good at remembering them. I think I may very well need to have some of them hanging up on walls to help me remember.

Today was a bad day. I don't know why, my mood was just very low...I'm thinking the three boys, well...I call them boys, they were aged 13, 19 and 21, playing X-box, talking boy stuff and running around like kids probably didn't help. I think the fact I don't have my own space does get to me every now and then. I was hoping today would be super fun, my day off after 2 full days of fun but tiring work (I fell asleep at 9 yesterday evening), but somehow it didn't turn out that way. I'm going to have to try harder in the future to get up and do things I like, go make my own space, get outside, draw, be creative. Happiness is a choice, and I let my bad mood get the better of me.

Tomorrow I'm working again, and I have a good to do list for the weekend. :) I'm allowed the odd off day. :P

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote, it always manages to cheer me up :)I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day, and hope things have been a bit better since you posted this! I'll be checking ut your pinterest boards in a mo, LOVE that site xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely quote. :) I am feeling better, focusing on the positives. There is so much to be happy about, shouldn't let a mood get me down. Pinterest is amazing, and so very addictive!

    ReplyDelete