Monday 1 March 2010

Sleep

I couldn't sleep. It's not even midnight yet, which to some people would explain why, but I have been going to bed at 10 recently, and getting to sleep. I was feeling upset, homesick, Jamessick. Missing people and places and feeling carefree. Balloons, must think of balloons.
Anyways, thought perhaps I'd distract myself with clothes. :) I put together the kind of outfit I wish I could find the items to. What I feel I am, I've just not gotten the knack of dressing like that together yet...hehe...buying clothes for yourself is a definite learning process, at least for me anyways. That outfit makes me happy though. :) Hehe.

In other news, our daffodils blooooomed. See:

I will see what other interesting things I can find before I try to sleep again. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment