Friday 19 March 2010

Being yourself.

"We try so hard to be different, and forget to acknowledge the glow that' already making us shine." -Unknown


I did a personality test, the Myers Briggs, and have been getting friends to do it, and we all believe it is very accurate so I though I would share. If you want to do the test youself you can do that here, and if you then want to read about you personality type I recommend here.

I am a ISFJ: Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

No comments:

Post a Comment