Friday 12 March 2010

Essay time

found at weheartit.com

That is something I should keep telling myself. There are a lot of little "sayings" I need to remind myself of, I basically need to remember no-one is perfect.

Going to start writing my essay soon. I have read articles and looked up some words, so I'm pretty happy to start writing. I am one of those people that need to be about 95% happy they have enough information and understanding before I answer an essay questions, it can make exams a little annoying and is probably why my answers go round and around in circles. But I am ready. I just need to get my head in the right place and my back to stop hurting and away I will go. Want it mainly done by 4:45 because I have to leave for a lecture then, and am then going straight to a basketball knock out match. Yays!

No comments:

Post a Comment