Thursday 25 March 2010

Update

Internet has been a bit iffy on my computer. We thought it was because of my McAfee, but not too sure now. However, have changed from Firefox to Google chrome, something to do with safer I am not sure, I just trust my dad.

I'm not sure if it's Blogger updating itself, or something weird Google chrome does, but I can no longer rearrange my images in my updates...which is slightly annoying, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. :)

As I am still looking through the not so many photos I have taken over the past few days I thought I would leave you with some pretty pictures. :)
Lanterns with fairy lights seem so magical! :)

I still need to post the rest of the cool buildings list, and am thinking of maybe posting about all sorts of goodies I'd love for my birthday if money was not a limit, since it is my 20th soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment