Monday 22 March 2010

Cool Buildings 20-11

James occasionally does lists of top 20's, and he often asks me what his next list should be on. Knowing he is interested in architecture and interesting buildings I thought he could do a list on the the top 20 most interesting buildings. I quite liked the list (although he does have a slightly different opinion on what interesting is when it comes to buildings :P) so I thought I would share the list with you, starting with 20-11. :)

20. Kansas City Public Library - would have put this much higher on the list! :P

19. National Architects Union Headquarters, Romania

18. Grand Lisboa, Macau

17. Nord LB Building, Hannover

16. Guggenhein Bilbao, Bilbao

15. Lippo Centre, Hong Kong

14. Lotus Temple, Delhi

13. Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth

12. The Crooked House, Sopot - Makes me think of the nusery rhyme.

11. Stata Center, Cambridge MA
I'll post the top 10 sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment