Thursday 11 March 2010

Dumdidum

We had the Clubs and Socs formal last night. It was a lot of fun. I think the table is a lot calmer without Dan, but he does add a lot of entertainment, especially when sat next to Sasha... :) I don't have photos yet, but will steal some from Sasha's facebook. Yays!

Skipped my lecture today (another lecture skipped...I'm really starting to not take an interest in university...). Was hoping to get started on my essay...but I have barely touched it today. I have made a list of words I need to look up and understand better and saved some long articles, but thats it! I am awesome! Hehe. I am now taking time off of doing nothing to post pretty pictures of butterflies. I am overly in love with sunshine, flowers and springtime things this year! :)
all from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment